Our Gutter Installation Process:
Lifetime Gutters is a licensed gutter installation contractor offering services in the Albany, Salem, Corvallis, Lebanon, Brownsville, Sweet Home, Halsey, Dallas, Jefferson, and all other surrounding areas in the Willamette Valley. We meet with you at your convenience for an estimate at no charge. Our customers will NOT experience any high-pressure sales tactics, instead, we simply offer great prices, expert knowledge, and professional service.
- On the day of installation, we take exact measurements of all of your gutter sites before we begin to form the aluminum gutters.
- Next, we’ll carefully clean and prepare all installation areas to ensure a tight, leak-proof fit install on your home or commercial building.
- Our trailer is fully equipped with all the necessary machinery and tools to form the continuous rain gutters.
- Gutters are formed, cut and finished to match the specifications of your house. All seams are sealed with industrial grade long lasting caulking.
- Each gutter section is installed according to the industry best practices.
- After rain gutters, downspouts, and all other related parts are installed, we perform a careful and comprehensive quality control check to ensure the job is accurately and completely installed.
- We don’t leave the job site until we’ve cleaned up!
- Residential New Construction
- Commercial Buildings
- Multi-Family Dwellings